Monday, May 29, 2017

New Orc Raider Public 0.4/Patreon 0.5 build is out!



Last Patreon poll closed with Catfolk as the next addition so here she is. Katrina, the newest addition the the harem.

I was working on making a new game, however, this was taking longer than I expected so here's a new version of Orc Raider on the meantime. Hopefully I will be making a new release soon.
.

The game is becoming larger, so I've added a save option, however, this will remain for patreons only.

Changelog for v0.5
-Added a new girl (Katrina)
-Added 3 NSFW animations
-Added a new battle (Catfolk Village)
-New enemy (Catfolk Warrior)





I'll keep on working on the game hoping  to bring more content soon.

You can get the patreon Build here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/11446383



You can also try the public version using the link on the top right corner of this blog.

Thanks and have fun!
Blazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment