Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Orc Raider v0.7 (patreon)/ v0.6 (public) is out!!

Orc Raider v0.7 (patreon)/ v0.6 (public) is out!!


Hello all!  
So after a few weeks of silence here's the new version of Orc Raider.  
As per my patrons' requests on polls I've focused on general game art and story.
v0.7 Changelog:
-Added new servant (Angelika)
-Added new battle and 2 enemies. Angel warrior and Angel Archer.
-Created story based background system where you'll unlock stuff as you progress. Your base will get bigger and better as you progress, same with your throne room.
-New Title screen, new map, new base, and new tent backgrounds.
-Changed the victory and defeat screens.
-Added more story as you defeat each level.
-Updated and improved the dialogs with your harem.
-Fixed bug that made you press space twice with dialogs
-Changed and added some new cheats. (will post it soon for +2patreons)
-More minor fixes


I haven't checked the poll results for v0,8 yet, but I'll work on that for next version as well as adding a new level as always. I have some cool ideas for story with rough drawings, but it would have taken a lot of time and would have pushed back the release even more.
Hope you guys enjoy this one. I'm pretty proud of how the game is shaping up and would love to make an HD version eventually, but that will have to wait until I'm fully funded.  
You can get the new version is here:

or play the public build here:

Just a heads up, I won't be adding public builds for a while, I think v.06 has a decent demo of how the game works and I want to give my supporters a bigger reward over public builds.
Thanks and have fun! Blazing

No comments:

Post a Comment